1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with 3.10 oe-a

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by koleohn, Mar 18, 2007.

1. koleohn

koleohn Member

hi let me start off by letting u know im a noob , i jus bought my psp hacked and i dont know how o add iso...i have one thats allready on the memory card that works fine but everytime i download a game it has like 30 different rar files all with iso's ... so im stuck here can someone please let me know what to do with these files?

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

omfg...use winRAR

3. staxx

staxx Regular member

lol chanman having a stressful night? But yeah use winrar.

4. koleohn

koleohn Member

i used winrar but i put the iso file into my psp and it shows up on the memory stick but when i go to play it it jus shows up a black screen....ive tried with and with out a umd inside. i think i must be doing this wrong because i downloaded fifa street iso and jus tranfered it to my psp and it worked pefectly....but with fight night and burnout, after i download the torrent i usually get 20-30 different rar folders and i jus cant get them workin

5. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

right click the first of the 20-30 rar folders. And hit "extract to (insert name of folder here" Then it will extract the iso in a folder with the same name of the rar folders.