1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help With A DVD Buring Error

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tay27, Dec 31, 2004.

1. tay27

tay27 Member

I have downloaded Shrink and Decrypter and when the time to burn the DVD (using DVD+R) I get a "Session Fixation Error" and the burning stops. Can someone help? Thanks

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Are you using Decrypter or Shrink?

3. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

What brand of media are you using? Try slowing your burn speed down. Does your burner have the latest firmware installed?

4. tay27

tay27 Member

I am used shrink and when I had the problem the first time I downloaded decrypter and I have the same problem. I am using DVD+R (Value Disk) purchased from Office Max. The DVD burner will play movies but won't burn anything. Is the burner defective??

5. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Your burner may or may not be defective.
    Try some different media first. That is more than likely the problem. You need to use high quality media like Ritek or Verbatim. Many burn problems are caused by this. Save those "Value Disks" for data backups or other less demanding tasks. It is actually cheaper to use media that costs more but produces fewer coasters. Session fixation errors are usually the result of poor media.