1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with a wierd sudden change in Azureus please.

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Sion32, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Sion32

Sion32 Member

Hi and thanks for taking the time to read this. I've done some reading on this problem here but i haven't found anything exactly like my problem as far as i could tell. I've been using azureus for months now with no problems whatsoever but today all of a sudden it says, UPnP: Mapping 'Incoming Peer Data Port (UDP/20625)' has been reserved by '192.168.1.100'- please select a different port. I haven't changed anything or done anything to any of the settings in the program or my computer at all to my knowledge. Do any of you know what may have caused this? Is my isp mad at me or something? Is it common for ports to just "become reserved" out of nowhere? Thanks for your time.

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

192.168.1.100 is your modem, so your ISP either blocked it, or is now reserving that port for some kind of use.
    Switch ports to something in the 50000-69999 range

3. Sion32

Sion32 Member

Thank you very much for your reply. I will do that. Should I take this occurance as sort of my isp saying "knock it off" or would you think that after switching the ports everything should be back to normal/no big deal?