1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with backing up MEET THE FOCKERS

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by goki31, Apr 27, 2005.

1. goki31

goki31 Guest

I have used the latest version of AnyDVD 5.111 and DVD Decryptor 3.5.4.0 and the latest DVD Shrink and nothing works on MEET THE FOCKERS dvd. Does anyone out there no how to back that movie and what program shall I use. This is a brand new MEET THE FOCKERS disc with no viewing back problems. The problem is you can't back it up and if someone can let me know what your secret was. Thank you much..

2. Bigfatboy

Bigfatboy Regular member

hello, i used anydvd 5111 with dvd shrink, burned with decrypter. also did main movie with same method. nothing special about this dvd.

peace

3. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I agree that there is nothing special about this movie, I used DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink with no problems. If you are having difficulty return your disk and get another, there can be some imperfection on/in the disk that is not visible to the eye. It may have been a bad pressing.

4. colw

colw Active member

As per the previous postings - there is nothing special with this movie and simple to backup.

You may need to check that your hard drive is defragmented and that you have sufficient disk space for backing up.

5. goki31

goki31 Guest

It was a bad pressing thank you for all your help...

6. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Glad it all worked out for you, happy future burning :)