1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with BIN and CUE files

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by Mystere, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Mystere

Mystere Member

Hey everyone. New to the forum. I need some help with BIN and CUE files. What I'm trying to do is get them in an MPEG4 format so that I can play the video on my PSP. Trouble is I don't know what kind of program I can use so that I can convert the BIN and CUE files to an MPEG format or WMV. I tried using IsoBuster, but it would only let me open the BIN file to view the other files in it. I got to a DAT file, but when I tried converting it to the MPEG4 format, it wouldn't work. So I'm guessing I do need to convert the whole BIN file. So if anyone could suggest a good program to do this or some instructions...I'd really appreciate it.

2. celtic_d

celtic_d Regular member

Sounds like you have a VCD image. ISOBuster can extract the dat to an mpg (a dat is just an mpeg with a riff/cdxa header).

3. jbirdage

jbirdage Member

Please help. I have just downloaded Adobe Acrobat 7 from emule. I have one little .cue file and a big .bin file. How can I access the file as if it was a CD being played in my CD drive. I want to install it, but I don't know how it works. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

JB