1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with brick

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by anand9, Jan 30, 2007.

1. anand9

anand9 Member

I had a v1.50 psp, and tryed to update to 3.03 OE-A. I tryed the first time and bricked, so i just went back to 1.50 with recovery mode, i tryed again and still bricked, now my question is how do i successfully update to 3.03 OE-A w/out brick? thx in advanced.

2. mofos

mofos Member

y do oe-a? jus go straight to Oe-c with the easy installer.. is on psp-hacks.com

3. anand9

anand9 Member

the reason is because i want a halo boot, which doesnt work on OE-C but only OE-B, and u need OE-A to go to OE-B. It wont work on the OE-C because of some bugs in the programming

4. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Wait what? Halogameboot? It should work on all firmwares.

5. anand9

anand9 Member

r u talking about the one by timboman2000? he told me his whole package won't work on 3.03 OE-C, but any of u guys ever seen this sympton of a psp before?

6. anand9

anand9 Member

another update, i tried v3.02, and it still bricks, so i think no upgrader will work, i think i am stuck a 1.50 forever.