1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP WITH BRICKED PSP!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by spazzsm, Mar 10, 2007.

1. spazzsm

spazzsm Member

Hey, first off I was installing a theme using psp filer. everything was working well, until i got into the flash0 directory. I pasted the new theme over it, and it said are you sure you want to overwrite, and i pushed "Yes". It said "0 Files Copied", so o just asumed that it did not work. so i went to home. When i got their it froze, and i could not do anything, so i restarted and the boot screen came up, it went to home, but then everything froze, before it could load the icons. i tried again with out the memory card, and the same thing happend except this time it loaded the icons, but froze soon after. it can still run umd's, but i cannot acces home. Is their anything i can do?

2. spazzsm

spazzsm Member

also, i can boot into recovery mode, but i have a macintosh so i dont think i can use

3. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

what can't you use? if you can get into recovery, then "run recovery at /psp/game/recovery/eboot.pbp"

Mac or not...

4. spazzsm

spazzsm Member

Its ok i was able to get it working by using the 1.5 restore winstaller on my cousins computer