1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with burning image?.?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Samelot, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Samelot

Samelot Guest

hello, i have the GTA San Andress image on my hard drive in iso format. I already burned to it a dvd+r and that didnt work, so now im trying to do it do a dvd-r, but id like to make sure this works. I will be using the burn image to dvd tool in alcohol 120%. can u guys just tell me if theirs anything else i need to do. Thx...

2. shadow76

shadow76 Member

i use dvd decrypter to do all my ps2 games and it has never failed to work on my ps2."magic v" chip" it all depends on what type of chip u have....there a shitty chips out there that u have to always reset until it loads the games thats a shitty chip...but yes GTA San Andress does work.....dvd+R is what i used 4X write speed...

Last edited: Nov 5, 2004
  3. Samelot

Samelot Guest

wait. does the ps2 need to have a mod chip or something. Can it just be a normal ps2 with no extra additions?>?>?

4. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

A copied game cannot be played on a factory ps2.

This was written by Ender88 in his faq topic:
    forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/69274

Last edited: Nov 6, 2004
  5. Samelot

Samelot Guest

my friend has just a standard ps2, what is the easiest way to get gta sa to work. I have downloaded the image and ready to burn to disc. Are u sure there is no other way i can do this with buying anything else then the software i have, the factory ps2 (no mods), and the dvd-r/+r >>>>?