1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with cd/dvd generator

Discussion in 'PS2' started by David1838, Oct 2, 2004.

1. David1838

David1838 Member

Hi, i've been trying to get my copy of star wars battlefront up and running the way its suppose to, ive got the iso buster and iso builder but i had a member who told me to go to his site and all the files i needed were there, he had the cd/dvd gen but it didnt do what its suppose to, when i unzipped it just has three options to choose from which are Exit, View Patch Note! or Apply Patch. From what ive read in the forum your suppose to have options like Volume but its not there. And ive also tried a link in the forum that takes me to download it and it places it on my desktop as cd/dvd gen.exe but when clicked it just has the choices Crack, About and Exit, so if anyone has the official file to do this with please send it to me. Thanks

2. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

you should check out the "Star Wars Battlefront" thread on ps2 dvd back up discussion forum. theres like 4 pages containing everything you need to know about how to back up this game.. actually theres two threads going on about this game, we dont need another one.

3. David1838

David1838 Member

The forum i refered to in my last post was the Star Wars Battlefront forum but yet it has nothing to do with what im talking about here!