1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with cloning warcraft 3 disk

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by robb2000, Apr 19, 2003.

1. robb2000

robb2000 Member

Okay, here's the deal...I am brand spanking new to this CD clone stuff but here is what I am trying to do: I have two computers networked together via a wireless router and all that I am trying to do is play warcraft 3 with my son with the LAN play option. Every time that I try to load up the game it tells me that I must insert the original CD in order to load up the game. I have tried to use CDCLONE ver 4 and then I just recently downloaded a copy of alcohol 120%. I have burnt 3 copies of this game and the system lets me install the game completely with the copy that I made BUT it will not let me play the game without the original CD in the disk drive because it will not recognize the clone.

In the simplest most basic way to explain this, can someone please tell me how to make a PERFECT copy of the CD so that we can play together. Any help would be absolutely awesome. Thanks in advance.

2. robb2000

robb2000 Member

one other note about this....I recently did the battlenet updater thingy that updated the game to something like version 1.5 or 1.6...whatever the newest version of the game is. PLEASE HELP!!!

3. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Did you read the image of Warcraft III with sub-q channel data? The game is SecuROM cd protected.

Shoey :)

4. robb2000

robb2000 Member

Ok....I'll try that if that is an option on the alcohol 120% program and/or CLONE CD 4 program. By the way: which program do you suggest using? Please let me know. THanks

5. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member