1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP WITH CROSSOVER CABLES

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by socom2, Feb 10, 2005.

1. socom2

socom2 Member

hi im new to this if someone could please teach me how to connect my computer to my ps2 with crossover cables and so that the computer knows that it is connected to the ps2 because i tried starting up my ps2 and connected it to my computer and they recognized each other for about 10 sec then it kept saying lan not found plz could someone help me

2. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

What are you trying to accomplish by networking the PS2 to the PC? The PC won't see the PS2 just simply because there is a cable and the PS2 is turned on.

3. socom2

socom2 Member

how do i transfer one hd to the other or can i without putting the other hd into a computer as a slave?

4. socom2

socom2 Member

im preatty new to this sorry for the simple questions. another thing if i have to put it in another computer let me get this straight i hook one up as master and one up as slave and use winhiip?

thanks

5. chaseacej

chaseacej Member

Search for something like FTP from PC to PS2 in the forums. There is a guide that uses execftp to xfer the files that way.