1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with custom gameboots!!!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by joshjy, Mar 16, 2007.

1. joshjy

joshjy Regular member

i have basically nearly finished customizing mi psp to the full i currrently have custom fonts,icons menus and sub menus and what not.

now all i have left to do is change the gameboot video i have i had a search every where for a good tut on it but nothing.

so i was hoping on of you nice guys might be able to help can anybody tell me wat i need to do or link me to a site

thanks in advance to anybody that can help.

p.s i am on 3.03 0e-c

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

3. paul91

paul91 Regular member

just access the flash0 via through usb via the recovery function. then go into vsh/resource then overwrite the gameboot.pmf with your own one. simple as that

remember to take a backup first incase something goes wrong ;)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  4. staxx

staxx Regular member

You gotta keep in mind that if he/she is using anything below 3.03 oe-c then there is no access to flash0 via usb from recovery. If this is the case and you do decide you would rather flash it instead of place it on your memory card then look into a program called pspfiler. Keep in mind though, with anything that touches your flash you stand a chance of bricking your psp so follow tutorials step for step.

*EDIT* nevermind just noticed at the bottom it states theyre on 3.03 oe-c

Last edited: Mar 20, 2007
  5. joshjy

joshjy Regular member

it is ok now it is eaiser than i thought lol just get the pmf file then palce in root of mem stick and then fash with an app thanks for the help anyway guys.