1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with CUSTOM XMB reset... were the pros at? its critical

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by DEVINRL, Jul 19, 2007.

1. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

i got my new psp with a 3.40 oe-a and already had a WII theme installed... its already really fixed up... but i dont like the theme... i want to reset it and make it my own..do i have to just keep overwriting everything and find a replcement for each little thing he switched in the resource file? cause the FLASh0 memory is packed already... whts the best thing to do?

2. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

plus.. anyone know where i can get a new fresh topmenu_plugin.rco?? or just a fresh one.. thats the most important.. cause i HATE these icons.. theres girly.. and i googled and i cant find one top_menu plugin made for the 3.40oe-a

3. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

plus.. anyone know where i can get a new fresh topmenu_plugin.rco?? or just a fresh one.. thats the most important.. cause i HATE these icons.. theres girly.. and i googled and i cant find one top_menu plugin made for the 3.40oe-a

4. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

5. lordofuo

lordofuo Regular member

you need to get a 3.40 OE-A icon converter.

with this, you can convert any icon for that other CFW and use it on 3.40 OE-A without semi bricking! :)

just google it.

if you want a fresh start, PM someone (not me) about them giving you thier flash0 backup.

hope this helps!