1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with DVD Rebuilder free and DVD Rebuilder Pro

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by Dallas98, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Dallas98

Dallas98 Member

Was using DVD Rebuilder free and then DVD Rebuilder Pro with no issues until they recently changed the interface on Pro version. Now on DVD Rebuilder free I keep getting error "Run-time error '52' Bad file name or number." On DVD Rebuilder Pro with the new interface I keep getting error "Run-time error '35613' ImageList must be initialized before it can be used.". Also, can't go into settings on either without getting "Run-time error '5' Invalid procedure call or argument. Anyone know what these mean and how to correct them?
    I need help BADLY. Emailed JDobbs and he was no help. Just telling me he thought it might be the settings. I don't think thats it but unsure really. All I know is that I can't copy anything now. Copy discs to my system using ANYDVD as I have always done. PLEASE HELP!!!!

David

2. Vulcan94

Vulcan94 Member

Have you tried uninstalling both of them completely and then reinstalling them? That's the only thing that I can think that you can try.

Vulcan94