1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with dvd-rip/svcd

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by euphoric, Aug 31, 2004.

1. euphoric

euphoric Member

i have a .tar file which is roughly 1.5gb. i unzipped it using winrar and created a folder with 2 subfolders inside; cd1 & cd2.

with other tar/rar files ive unzipped in the past, it usually converts them into .rar files which are numbered (r00-r050). i then extract a rar file which creates a bin & cue file that i load onto alcohol 120.

but with these .tar files, (xpd-50fd1.001) the files are 001-050 and includes 1 sfv file. i am trying to get a cue/bin file with no success. is there something i am doing wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2004
  2. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

so your saying that instead of seeing rar files numbered from one to say 13-14 then from 15-50(or whatever)the rest are sfv check sum files, your saying that all the files when extracted are simply sfv checksums numbered like 001 to 050?? if thats the case then and your sure the archive you have is not corrupted meaning no files are missing then simply right click on first file(001), then select open with, then select winrar as the program you want it to be opened with. its probably a stuff up from whoever you got the file off.

cheerz
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    SNOOCH TO THE MUTHA fusking NOOCH!!! -Jay-[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2004