1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help with Gameshark 2 Version 2 by InterAct...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by RaynChild, Apr 29, 2005.

1. RaynChild

RaynChild Member

The one for PSX (Playstation 1)...it wont let me enter codes at ALL into the gameshark. I've pressed every single button, but it just wont let me enter any friggin codes into the disc. The selections clearly state there is a way to enter codes, delete codes, delete games, etc etc. But it's not letting me do any of that with the disc. The counterpart disc it came with (Gameshark 2 Version 2 for PS2) lets me enter codes, and all that stuff just fine. But the PSX one is acting up and not letting me enter anything at all. I've pressed every button, looked at every screen...there's nothing that says "enter new code" or "delete game" or anything like that. It's getting me irritated, and i'd really like to enter new codes but...how am I supposed to do that exactly? It wont let me.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem and give me the way to actually make entering codes, WORK on a GS2 V2 for PSX?

Thanks.

2. steimy

steimy Active member