1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with GDR3120L V 75 Hitachi Drive STILL UNRESOLVED

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lecsiy, Apr 6, 2007.

1. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Hey,

I literally have looked everywere for help regarding this so plz dont just say search the forums. Right my problem is:

I've got it into Mode B
    Using Maximus Firmware Toolkit V3.0 when i click raw dump it doesnt work it just says put game disc in and wait for 20 secs. I do this but before 20 secs because its in mode B its already popped out :( Sometimes it offers me the chance to name the file i want to save il do this and click save but then it comes up with the error "Cannot read from disc"
    Need some help with any app you know to get the firmware which i can load into Maximus! Ive tried to no avail memdump aswell which just made a 1kb bin file which didnt work :(
    Please any suggestions!

Thanks soo much
    Alex

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Once in modeB, you can flash this drive with opa 2.3 stealth rev 2

3. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Didnt work i used this command: FLASH23S F 1234
    Then i get the followinng error message:
    #Check to se if your drive is in windows (yup)
    #MAke sure you are using right letter (yup)
    #Your xbox 360 drive is not a working version (Maybe what i do now?)

However i then found 2 files (Was and key both .bin files) in a folder called 1234 so thinking there my firmware. But toolbox refuses to load them saying there not SUPPORTED.

Help plz plz plz

4. jelle2503

jelle2503 Regular member

do the steps in your first post... but insert a 360 game, or Movie DVD, and press EJECT while the tray is closing... this should help the game not eject anymore, allowing you to flash it.

5. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Ok UPDATE:

Ok so i think ive managed to hack the firmware using Maximux V3.0. Now to backup a game using Xbox backup creator wont work as it says its not compatable at the moment. Now if i buy the Samsung SH-D162c i will then be able to rip the game to computer. Once this is done when i burn it will i be able to play it or will my annnoying drive (GDR3120L V 75) stop me?

6. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

BUMP

Please got the opportunity to but the drive in an hour need to know whether it will work or not

7. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Update now trying with Wxripper. Problem now is the stop button doesnt work it just carrys on spinning im using a SD 606 Old dvd-rom any help please?