1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP WITH HOMEBREWS

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sthuget, Mar 16, 2007.

1. sthuget

sthuget Member

HI SOME ONE<
    WELL I HAVE 2 PSP.ONE HAS 2.60 ONE HAS 3.11.I DOWNLOAD THE GAMES TO MY PSP I SEE THEM IN GAME/MEMORY CARD BUT KEEPS SAYING CORRUPT DATA IS THERE SOMETHING IM MISSING SOME ONE PLEASE HELP.

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Take it easy with the caps =S

Anyway the 3.11 cant run almost any homebrew, the 2.6 can run some homebrew. If you want all homebrew programs to work ud have to downgrade to version 1.5 or install Dark_Alex's custom firmware 3.03 oe-c or 3.10 oe-a'.

3. banaaan

banaaan Member

I have a 3.02 OE-B version.

I was wondering if i could use gpSP or other GBA/GB/GBC emulators on my PSP?

I've been trying to run gpSP 0.9 and some others on mine but it doesn't seem to work (cant start the program, even incl. the gba boot.bin).

What could be the prob?

4. Blink77

Blink77 Member

banaan, well, I am not an expert at OE-B but, if it has the same homebrew as OE-C, the make sure you are putting it in GAME150 folder. Also, check to see if you have a valid gba_bios.bin file. There are some shady sites that may give you a screwed up bios.

5. sthuget

sthuget Member

ok if i downgrade to 1.5 will it mess my psp up if not do u no a good place to get it.also is there some where i can get step by step instructions.im really new at this .as i told you before i have game on my psp right now but they keep say corrupted data what should i do about that.