1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with matrix programmer

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by ckinc90, Feb 21, 2004.

1. ckinc90

ckinc90 Regular member

i have the matrix programmer i need a chamelon bios of 2.27. I update my bios to 2.28 and i can't get it to load anything else. i do have the correct to upgrade my chip to the one that is needed to get going to the next level. soneone please pm me with the one i need

2. ckinc90

ckinc90 Regular member

I can't beleive it. After all the people I've help in this forum no one can return the favor. I see who I'll the the next time i see someone needing my help. So long people. I'm outta here

3. yankeered

yankeered Regular member

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    maybe no one knows the answer to your confusing question, why dont you flash it in evox?
    i only used my programmer once when i recieved my matrix thats it ....laaaaataaaar

4. ckinc90

ckinc90 Regular member

ok to flash it what do i flash it with? what bios do i use? can i take the bios from a chameleon chip that works save it to my hard-drive and then load it to my chameleon chip that's giving me problems? i know i can do this with my matrix programmer. please help...

5. pong3

pong3 Guest

I dont know how you helped so many people and couldn't flash your chip? Anyway, you just connect your chip to the programmer, with the 9v battery, and plug it into your PC. Then use WinLPC to flash it with the EvoxM7 bios or any other new bios.

6. ckinc90

ckinc90 Regular member

ok i i will do just that.......... b back n a min..

7. ckinc90

ckinc90 Regular member

Well it finally worked. Thanks man.