1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with modded playstation 2 with neo 2.2 chip

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sellncars, Apr 28, 2003.

1. sellncars

sellncars Member

Hello Everyone,
    I have a version 3 PS2 with a neo 2.2 chip installed. I'am so tired of trying to get this thing to play my backup dvd games. It did work on a few a while ago but now i cant get any of them to work. I would like to know where i can send this to get a no swap chip installed so i can just play it like it came from sony. Can anyone hook me up with a reliable and trustworthy installer? And is there any speecial way to try and get this to work again for now? Game freeze's on loading!! Please help me out.

Thanks
    E J Fitz

2. ffonly

ffonly Member

what kind of boot disc are you using? I use swap magic and my dvd backups load every time on my version 1 ps2. very easy to use

3. sellncars

sellncars Member

Hello There,
    I have a gameshark 2 and i do believe it is a version 1.9. A few weeks ago i had used it with a copy of socom navy seals and it worked just fine. This is really a pain in the A S S. I would really like to find a good mod chip installer in the north east or at least the east coast somewhere. I really want a chip installed where i dont have to do any swapping involved. Can anyone hook me up with someone trustworthy and reasonable in price. I would rather have an installer where i can purchase a chip and have it installed by the same company or person.

Thank you
    Ed Fitz