1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with my ISO please.

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by NaztyNayt, Apr 24, 2007.

1. NaztyNayt

NaztyNayt Regular member

Ok I'm trying to run a PSP ISO on my PSP (naturally). From what I hear I'm suppose to put the ISO in the ISO folder. I did not have an ISO folder so I created one and tried putting it on the root of the memory stick. Will not come up on the game. So then I figured this ISO folder has to go in the game folder. I put it in there and I get curupted data. I figured that would work, but did not.

This is currently how I have it set up.

I:\PSP\Game\ISO
    ------
    The files in the ISO are ....
    UMD data.bin and PSP_Game Folder

If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it, I've been trying to play this game for 2 days now. Thx.

2. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Read some tuts, it is obvious you are lost!

1.The ISO folder goes in the root, NOT the GAME folder.

2.The contents you put in the ISO folder were NOT an ISO(pretty obvious what is an iso....since it has the iso extension)! They were the result of an extracted iso. You need to rebuild the iso using UMDGen. Put the files into UMDGen and rebuild the iso.

If you dont know what UMDGen is google it or go to psp-hacks.com

3. pakiboxer

pakiboxer Member

yo bro can u help me out
    i got da same prob as the other geezer but i dnt know how to use umd gen to fix da problem i got UMD_data bin nd a folder called psp_game i got this wen i downloaded a game nd it was in .rar format i extracted it nd got these so plzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz bro help me nd could u tel me step by step how to fix dis shit fnx

4. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member