1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with NeroVisionExpress 2 with photos

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by chewbkka, Mar 18, 2007.

1. chewbkka

chewbkka Regular member

I am trying to get a photo dvd of all my photos of my daughter on a dvd disc and have been using Nero Vision Express 2 for the process. after many agonizing hours of putting it in its format, I haven't got on dvd to burn because the video files won't allow me to add on.they have the nvc extension on the save files but when to them to the project it won't allow them to be added. I have almost 1000 pictures ready to burn but I am nowhere. can anyone help or suggest another method?
    Thanks

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

I don't really understand where you are.. Have you added 998 photos to a slide show and want to add 2 more? Have you exported anything to make a video of it?

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  4. chewbkka

chewbkka Regular member

I have 6 dvd files on my cpu with each file of 99 pictures. at the end of each 99 I have to save them. Once I same them they use a nvc. extension. now I have to start a new file. and so on. now to create a slideshow and burn them on a dvd you have to add them but somehow they don't add on the. so I have all these photos ready to go on NeroVision express but when you click add video, the file comes up and I look for the extension but it doesn't exist in ext. offer. so I select all files , but the cpu doesn't understand and won't transfer.