1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help With New DVD Movies

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by spymxc, Mar 23, 2007.

1. spymxc

spymxc Member

Recently I attempted to back up "Blood Diamond" and "Eragon" but after i finish burning the movies and burning the movies they played the movies with the director talking and there is no way for you to take that out the means that the dvd is ruined i tried to burn it again only to end up with the same result after that i tried to back up the movie "Children of Men" and every thing work fine dose anybody know why this is happening and is there a way to back up the DVD properly.

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

You most likely chose the wrong audio to keep.

3. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

What software is being used? As mentioned it may be because the wrong track was kept. However, if the movie audio was still intact, the track should have been able to be changed from the menu settings.

4. rust1d

rust1d Member

I did blood diamond with dvd 43 and imgburn, and eragon with 43 and shrink, worked 1st time on both, no screw ups.

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

My personal experience with DVD43 leaves me thinking it sucks. It works for others though. So that is just a personal opinion. If I were you I'd try another decryption program. RipIt4Me does an excellent job and when the revised version of Shrink is used, the entire backup process is done seamlessly (with all freeware). I suggest deleting your version of Shrink and use the one from the gude. It supports burning with ImgBurn.
    bbmayo's RI4M guide:
    http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/TheGuides/pacman777guide.pdf

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

7. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

A lot of people don't seem to be aware of the revised Shrink 3.2. That's why I suggest the AIO software package.