1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP WITH PC DVD'S GAMES

Discussion in 'DVD-ROM drives' started by Alan123, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Alan123

Alan123 Member

My son bought Battle Field 1941 and it wont play,I put the disc in and nothing happens.I don't think I have a DVD player program, software?Any hints,on a fix or what software I should use..
    I have a Dell 3600? if it Helps.

Thanks Guy's

2. rulisky

rulisky Regular member

The drive you put the BF 1941 disk in - is it a CD drive or a DVD drive? If, as you say "nothing" happens, it is probably a CD only drive.

A CD drive simply will not be able to read either a game or movie DVD, regardless of any software you might have. Are you able to play a regular movie DVD on your computer?

You can find a read only (ROM) drive or otherwise a read/write burner that handles all formats from a variety of places. Newegg is popular. If you buy a new DVD capable drive, they usually come with software to play regular movie DVDs

3. luisprado

luisprado Guest

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A BACKUP OF GTA SAN ANDREAS FOLDER INCLUDING(MODELS,DATA,GTA3.IMG,ETC) AND THE GTA SA.EXE/THE LAUCNHER MY EMAIL IS i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

i dont like downloading from any sites! i want is a backup of a game so i can play gta san andreas for pc.....PLEASE HELP ME!

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2007