1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with pstwo

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by satbird, Jan 12, 2005.

1. satbird

satbird Member

Hi, I just installed a muppet v12 chip. Play orgional games, but not backup game. All the soldering points are good. Do I need to flash the chip or there is a procedure for backup game. Any help is appreciate. Thanks.

2. hursty

hursty Active member

from what i have read about this chip,no flashing is required,backups should boot straight up.
    are burning them correctly?have you got a known working copy?

3. easy123

easy123 Member

why on earth do you buy a muppet chip for? That pig gives me the creeps.. I think i will have a horrible nightmare tonight..

4. hks123

hks123 Member

I was going to buy a muppet chip for my v12 to play back-up, I seen a post here that this chip is laser safe and it's a good deal, anyone have any experience on this chip????

5. easy123

easy123 Member

get a real chip, dont even bother to mess around with clones, get a magic 5kx+. Its only a few bucks more than the clones.

6. hks123

hks123 Member

I heard the this chip is laser safe for v12, not sure if it is real or not, I hear it's bad for the laser for the other chip that require extra fix, is it true?