1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help with R4 please and thanks

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by n0n0_no, Jun 4, 2007.

1. n0n0_no

n0n0_no Member

Hi im new to this and i have just recently purchased an R4 and im having some trouble useing it. So im hoping some 1 can help me out. I wanted to know how can i play MP3 files on it and like while im playing a game, and how can i go back to the menu to choose another game without closing and opening the Nintendo DS? Thanks for all the help.

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Please don't do the "________________title______________" thing, it just looks crap.

To play Mp3 files you need to load Moonshell first (the Media icon), if you don't have Moonshell on your MicorSD go and download the latest R4 firmware from the R4 site and copy the file '_DS_MSHL.NDS' and the folder 'MOONSHL' to your MicroSD card.

To do soft reset (quit a game and return to the r4 menu) you must ensure the circle at the top right of the touch screen is green (not red)before loading the game, you can then do soft reset in-game by pressing A+B+X+Y+L+R

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007