1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with RECORD NOW MAX

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by khalil, Jan 4, 2005.

1. khalil

khalil Member

When i open my now max it asks me to check for any updates and it takes me to this website http://www.veritas.com/ and i cant find any updates!
    OK the main problem is when i open the noe max on the top left gray box it says "No compatible Recordable, Rewritable or Read Only diveces could be found on your system" what does this mean and how do i get my RECORDNOW MAX to work so i can burn my games which are in ISO format

Please help me

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Don't worry, it doesn't work with my burner. There are a number of "RecordNow Max" programs out there, but that particular one doesn't suit your burner (or your burner isn't supported). For instance, my burner came with "Sonic" RecordNow Max.

An easier (and free) solution is DVD Decrypter. Just go to Mode>Iso>Write, and choose the location of your iso, set the burn rate as low as possible, and you'll have a playable game.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  3. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Alcohol 120% is also pretty simple to use as well....no settings to deal with,just select your image and your recorder and burn away.