1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help with Sega Genesis Emulators for 3.40oe-a

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by 80s, Aug 6, 2007.

1. 80s

80s Member

Hi all,
    First off I will say sorry in advance for those who have answered my question many a time.

I want to play Sega Genesis Roms on 3.40oe-a, Can anyone recommend me a good emulator (with links if poss?)

I have had a look at the dgen (1560b, 170) but cant seem to get that working, get some error about the games. Maybe im using the wrong version with my FW ?

I have the Gens emulator for PC and was using them roms on the stick, there just zipped files so im guessing they will work fine ?

Any help would be appricated, cheers !

2. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

`its easy to figure out.. just google download DGEN for psp... and you find an official one.. the icon under the game menu should be blue and white looking like a sega genesis icon but it says DGEN... you transfer the 2 folders... the regular one and the one with the percent sign to GAME150.. then inside the regular folder without the percent.. you make a folder called roms... and put all your unzipped roms in there.. i personally think Dgen is the best emulator out there for genesis.. quality and speed is great. sonic, shinobi, and a lot of great others.. im sure you have your own personal rom site you go to. it should be CAKE