1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with something

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Xcalamyte, May 30, 2007.

1. Xcalamyte

Xcalamyte Regular member

Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this but here goes nothing. I want to sell my PS2 with a DMS4 Pro Se modchip, it has 2 controllers all the plugs network adapter and 150+ games. Games could probably be in the 200s since I lost count long ago. How much can I get for this if i were to sell it. Honest opinions. Later

2. steimy

steimy Active member

modded used PS2 would run most people about $220. The games added on you would have to decide for yourself what they are worth. Older use games like Splinter Cell sel at a game store for $2.99 these days. Newer used games can be more around $20-$25

3. Xcalamyte

Xcalamyte Regular member

Most of the games are backups but I wouldnt sell them individually I would like to sell them all together I was thinking between .50 and 1.00 per game.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

i really would not post that they are backups, seeing that it would be a highly illegal thing to sell or even have. And these are public forums after all. There is no way you will be able to charge that much for them anyway. Who is going to pay an extra $100 to $200 just because you included games. Your talking about a $300-$400 PS2 there.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  5. Xcalamyte

Xcalamyte Regular member

Hey i've seen them go for 5 bucks but thanks for your opinions I guess the whole thing will just sit there in a tote.