1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help WIth TA-082 and firmware 2.5 with LCS hack

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by bigpark, Mar 27, 2007.

1. bigpark

bigpark Member

I have no idea where to ever start...Im pretty sure I have the right LCS...it has everything they say the original has...when i load it,it tries to make me upgrade to 2.6....

i have a TA-082 and my FW is 2.5 how do i get back to 1.5 or 3.03C or what I hear people talking about being the best version,so i can load a N64 EMulator or a good NES 1 onto my PsP...

Please direct me to a guide or maybe a conversate me on my way step by step...

any help is MUCH APPRECIATED!

my AIM is bigpark08 Im online just waiting for a response...this is the best way to help me out by reaching me here...thank you so much

my email is bigpark08@yahoo.com I will also check this forum but the best way to reach me is on AIM

once again THNX!

P.S. I have tried using eLoader but Im guessing Im 1 step ahead of myself or somewthing..some1 plz guide me lol

Sincerely,
    a lost PsP/emu fan o_O

Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

before everything what firmware... and isn't the LCS should tell u to upgrade to 2.00 ?