1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with the guitarhero 1&2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by epekbrick, Jun 21, 2007.

1. epekbrick

epekbrick Regular member

is there any way that i can change or put songs so i can play different songs on my guitar hero 1&2? so is it possible for this to happen can u do that type of hack if yes please help me? thanks

2. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

Here All you need to know on how to modify Guitar Hero 1 or 2 songs.

3. epekbrick

epekbrick Regular member

would i need a chip?

4. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

Of course you need some sort of modification before you even think about playing a customized version of GH1/GH2. The main 2 things you can consider if you're new to this sort of thing is getting Swap Magic or a mod-chip in booting up backups or imports, which you can easily look up information for both here if you're new to this. The benefits of a mod-chip and the benefits of a Swap Magic disc set vary depending on what you want to do exactly and how much you are willing to spend. You might want to ask for opinions if you have trouble deciding after looking them both up.

There is also the independence exploit you can perform using a Cheat Device or playing your custom Guitar Hero songs onto a IDE HDD.

Edit: I forgot to mention. A mod-chip and a Swap Magic can also do what you are inquiring about since all you're really doing to the Guitar Hero game is editing the in-game songs with your songs and both methods of modification can play multi-game compilations too.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007