1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with uLaunchELF

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Phreeq, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Phreeq

Phreeq Member

So, i want to compile an ISO and put it on a CD-RW for my modded ps2 to read with uLaunchElf on it, so that i can launch Elfs directly from my flash drive(this is possible correct?) but i can't seem to compile it write, am i doing something wrong, or if anyone has one compiled already would they mind sending me the file?

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you can't use any RW discs in the ps2. also, you need to have a way to boot ulaunchelf; compiling an iso is not possible. you would have to load the ulaunchelf onto your modchip memory (if applicable), or you would have to get action replay MAX and use the max media player to load elfs.

3. Phreeq

Phreeq Member

hmm my modchip says it can boot RW's
    "LIFETIME WARRANTY works in all models even the newest silver and black slim ps2's !!- were the first to ever offer a lifetime warranty on a modchip! Also in stores you will find now the version 79001 - our chip is tested and working ! Other chips are know not to work thats why they dont have a diagram posted- we do!
    Plays all media - all countries - cd cdr cdrw dvd dvr dvrw dvd9 dvd dl dvdr+ you name it it plays it!
    ChipMod Pro Mod Chip. The BEST PS2 Mod Chip to feature media detection - PS1, PS2 & DVD Movies all boot directly
    - no swapping to different modes. Once fitted correctly, this Universal Upgrade will make your PS2 capable of playing software from all over the world. This upgrade is 'do-able' by even a soldering novice. All version compatibility. Simply insert and the ChipMod Pro will play it. DVD Region Free incorporated
    - Play all DVD Regions. Full Flash Memory on board. Jumper less
    - Automatic version detection. Only for use with original, purchased game title backups for which the original software license has been purchased.

IC for enhanced stability.
    Import Games Fix
    - All PSX import games are played at full screen in full color. Features stealth-mode
    - The Mod Chip can be switched off and becomes invisible to Online Gaming.
    Sleep-Mode - The Mod Chip will switch off itself after boot. 100% no swap - Direct boot for all the PS2 and PSX games. Supports games on DVD-9 media, multi - disk, anti mod games and all memory card. Installation bonus makes the install much easier!"