1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with warkhawk proxy hack

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by DanB91, Jun 13, 2007.

1. DanB91

DanB91 Member

i made a post at the end of the warhawk beta thread but i thought i would get more replies like this

i need help, ive been trying to do this. i launch the proxy program and i go to my ps3 and enter the information. (i dont check the connection) i go back to my computer and hit ok and the entire program disappears. but i know its running because theres a process for it running. (ending this process is actually the only i can shut it off). but when i connect to psn with the proxy server, it says ive been signed out of psn.
    heres what i have:
    windows vista (fire wall turned off) and is wired
    router with upnp enabled and fire wall setting at lowest
    my ps3 is wireless.
    please help thanx

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

odd problem a clan mate had the same problem and the only real solution is try using a different pc that worked for a couple people i know sorry for ur luck im having problems with my media server capabilities i hate computers sometimes

3. DanB91

DanB91 Member

this is really the only computer i have access to (well at least windows) :(, maybe i can make another user account, would that work?