1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with xbox 1 games to be played in xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by raywww, May 29, 2012.

1. raywww

raywww Member

hi guys,
    i'm really new to Xbox 360 modding.

i got my Xbox modded with LT 3.0 yesterday and tried to play GTA SAN Andreas.it says need to insert a HDD to play the game,is there anyway i can play the game without the HDD and by the way my Xbox 360 is a phat.i tried to get a Hdd but they are all sold out.

i have gone through a lot of tutorials on Google and cannot find one helpful since i have no knowledge about the terminology.

if someone could kindly guide me to a proper tutorial to rip my original XBOX360 games as well as xbox1 games .

is there anyway i can check my hacked software version is installed in my Xbox360?

thanks in advance

2. richietea

richietea Regular member

Why dont you use a flash drive as you would for a computer.It will take a 4 gig.Plug this into your xbox and through your dash go to your system and to memory.You can then configure the xbox to use it for game saves.

3. raywww

raywww Member

ya, sure i'll try it out.

i don't save my games i need to play it .how do i get it to work?

thanks

4. richietea

richietea Regular member

Plug a flash drive into the front or rear via the usb.Go to system on your dash storage and select your flash drive and configure.Sometimes it will ask you straight away once you plug it in.As for your original xbox games it might not work if its a arcade version of your console.You may be lucky.I have several arcade models and they have to have a restored partition on a hard drive and a update from xbox live.Let me know how you get on with the flash drive first.

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  5. raywww

raywww Member

thanks a lot for your valuable input .
    right as of now i have no internet connection at home but i will surely give it a try.

thanks once again