1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with xbox emulators...

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by mvm0491, Jul 26, 2007.

1. mvm0491

mvm0491 Guest

Okay, I am slightly new to the world of modding xbox's, and i could use some help. First off, I need to know where to get emulators for, well, anything to download to my xbox's hard drive. Also, is it possible to download these without buying a modchip or anything like that? I am kinda broke right now, and I'm trying to go the whole "free" route, if it exists.

Secondly, can I connect my pc to my xbox by cable without having xbox live?

Answers would be greatly appreciated...

2. skater10

skater10 Guest

Do you have a modded xbox? because you said you dont have a modchip you have to buy one. If you have a modchip go here to get the emulators you wanted.

http://xport.xbox-scene.com/

and i dont think you can make an FTP without a modded xbox.

If you do have a modded xbox get a FTP client like smartFTP or FlashFXP

3. mvm0491

mvm0491 Guest

No, i dont have a modded xbox. I guess I should have been more clear on that. Any other non-mod required suggestions?

4. dragon599

dragon599 Member

well i'm new here and well i don't have a mod chips lol i got into my xbox by sc if u can find it tell me and i try to remember the steps for u ok

5. Whisp3r06

Whisp3r06 Member

I softmodded my xbox about a mont ago, ive been able to play downloaded games, got a N64 emu and Q3A (For REAL!)

FTP to connect, networking, all good

I could put you a Action Replay on Ebay if you want, i know where i can get a few :p

Download "Ndure softmod pack" off a torrent site.

then all you need is 007 / mec.ass / Splinter cell.

There are plenty of tuts around.

6. mvm0491

mvm0491 Guest

Thanks. I guess I'll have to do some mod work, which isn't really that big of a deal, so thanks again.