1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help with XMB Sounds

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Archie26, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Archie26

Archie26 Member

I recently upgraded to 3.40 OE-A from 3.03 OE-C. Everything went smooth only everthing that I had customized went back to the original config. Not a problem since I backed up all of my 3.03 files. Now I have all of my files back except the system_plugin.rco file, which is the sounds you here when moving throughout the psp menu icons. When I went to the recovery menu, flash0, vsh, resource, to try and put the system_plugin.rco file in there, I got a message saying "Disk in destination drive is full". Are there files in the resource folder that I can delete to save some space and if so which ones. Thanks in advance.

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

When i used to customize the themes I remember I used a program that had a relink dummy file option that gets a 2-3MB more in flash0 google psp relink dummy files n look for something or maybe someone here can help u because i have no clue what program i used. i think it was something like flash agent or something agent.

3. dallasj

dallasj Member

There's a program called Flash Agent that includes an option to delete a bunch of Japanese fonts, giving you around 2mb.

Download Link:

Instructions:
    -Once in the menu, select "Recovery menu"
    -Scroll left once and you'll see an option to replace unneeded font files

The program also has some cool features, such as replacing the original gameboot, font, XMB, etc. Hope that helped.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

dallasj - i can see you haven't posted here for ages but your sig pic is stealing half my internet bandwidth - you need to fix it ASAP