1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by christof1, Sep 21, 2004.

1. christof1

christof1 Guest

hi ive got apc that has a amathalon 3200cpu,512meg ram.120gig HD.an a Nec 25008xdvd burner.software 321 platinum-dvd-cloner.burnt at 2-4x using ridisc Geo4
    4x-r but 3/3s way through back up it starts stop starting.Please help

2. totos

totos Guest

Hi. Can you be more clear on the actual problem. I cant figure out what you are saying your problem is...

3. christof1

christof1 Guest

soory i didnt take more time over last thread i was in a rush.What happens after ive burnt is the backed up disk plays but about half way through or three quarters way through the backup freezing up stop starting and skips.Hope you can help.

4. totos

totos Guest

Seems like bad media to me. What DVD you used?

5. christof1

christof1 Guest

Hi im using a nec2500 dvd rw drive and playing backup on sony dvd dive plus LG home dvd player.The media im using is supposed to be very good i bought a pack of 50 disc's coz everyone was saying how good ridisc geo4 are.sorry about the crap spelling i cant typy to save me live....

6. totos

totos Guest

Actually, Ridisc is of variable quality (mixed grades).

Try Ridata, or Traxdata for A grade Ritek G04 (and clonedisc in the UK).

You can also give a shot with the top brands, such as TY and Maxell or TDK...

I think this is the best you can do with the above brands.

Some links that might help you:

http://www.cd-rmedia.co.uk
    http://www.dvd-and-media.com

7. bumps

bumps Member

hi i really need help i dont understand this burnin and ripping jargon, i got a quiet good computer and i downloaded a few films, but now i want 2 put them on disk, how would i go about doing that? i have a dvd r/w and nero, i tryed my nero but it doesnt work, any ideas would help, thanks

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

bumps,

Don't hijack someone else's thread. If you have a problem then start a thread of your own.

9. christof1

christof1 Guest

ive just been to the 321 site to see support and they say my problem could be due to conflicting software ive taken norton anti virus of and a few other things i hope at last that the darn thing will backup ok.Im also going to download the aspi program to see if this sorts out the problem.
    ive also got 2 back up programs on my coputer 321 platinum and dvd-cloner do you think they conflict although i only use 1 or the other never at the same time...