1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by ctduckett, Mar 23, 2005.

1. ctduckett

ctduckett Member

i modded my xbox and it worked fine. then i accendently deleted some system files trting to get rid of my dashboard.now i get an error screen with error 21 when i try to boot my xbox but it still plays games . CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE. AND IS IT POSSIBLE TO FXP MY XBOX WITH THIS ERROR SHOWING
    PLEASE HELP

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you can create a evox boot disk...the boot disc will allow you to ftp...ftp will enable you to get a new dashboard installed.

search the web on how to create a evox boot disc, or you can download slayer's autoinstaller and use it as a boot disc....if you run the autoinstaller rather than ftping from it, it will format the hd, meaning everything will be deleted.

3. xboxplaya

xboxplaya Guest

can someone tell me where to find the flash bios for my spider chip because it won't load w/out one

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ xboxplaya

Quit multiposting and quit hijacking threads. If you have a question then start ONE thread of your own.

5. xboxplaya

xboxplaya Guest

why dont you go fusk yourself nephilio. u r just mad that you dont know how to install a chip and your little gay xbox is not even modified it is just a gay xbox.????))((*&^%%#%#@@%^#@#@%%@%@%&#@^$@$^*$(^%*^RYIRFDR*&%$#$!@%$&^*(&*(_*%$#&^%^*)*^TR%^#$%%T&U&*(^

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I don't even have an XBox you little retard.