1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by ffernan1, Apr 17, 2005.

1. ffernan1

ffernan1 Member

Prior to finding this site I bought one disk copy and them down loaded the encrypter well it worked find for the first six copies I made but then I tied to copy the movie Notebook and it couldn't break the code is there a patch or what is the next step? The second thing I encountered was that the movies I copied the last twenty minutes paused and skipped alot, but worked well on my pc. Thanks alot for any help you can send my way. frank

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Hi, try dvd decrypter (free), it will handle all the current protections. As to skipping / freezing, try searching at the top of page for 'freezing'. This is usually down to crap media, too high a burn speed, out of date firmware, etc etc. Do some searching and you'll find what you need

3. ffernan1

ffernan1 Member

thanks the other one was spanlish and from what i read it seems to be a problem for others as well. Well one problem at a time thanks again

4. ffernan1

ffernan1 Member

one more thing can I use this software with oneclick copy?

5. EricCarr

EricCarr Regular member

I copied The Notebook using DVD Shrink 3.2 and Nero with no problems.

Spanglish has a whole thread on making a copy of it. I have not tried to copy this movie myself.

6. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

if your using one click copy all you should need is the run anydvd with it in the background with it and your good to go.

7. ffernan1

ffernan1 Member

ok I down loaded DVD Decrypter and it copied it to my drive so now I'm on track the next question is do I need anydvd to shrink it to a disk or will one disk copy do the same, and does the extra software that came with one click copy work on coping to disk and how does one shrink it.

8. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

as previous poster said, with anydvd in background, oneclick copy should just work as if the movie had no extra protections. I've not come across oneclick copy, but if you're using decrypter now you've downloaded it - select 'file mode' under 'mode' to grab all movie files after selecting the setting 'movie files' (presuming you want just the movie). let decrypter do it's thing. Now if you need to Shrink it, use DVD Shrink on the directory decrypter copied it's files too, to make it fit.

9. ffernan1

ffernan1 Member

ok with all the help I've gotten I think I'm on the right track so as soon as I get out of work I'll try it out the last question is when going to the software site there are two options download and buy is there a difference or am I getting a partial version

10. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i assume your talking about anydvd. no theres no differince its a 21 day trail before you buy to make sure you like it but its def. worth the money most everyone in here is using it .also heres a guide to help you out burning dvds save it to your favs. http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/index.html