1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by aditek, Jan 31, 2007.

1. aditek

aditek Member

hello everyone i want to ask a few question i bought a nero software and its Nero 6.6 Express Suite 1 Full oem CD Version is this the right one to back up my movies?theres 2 kind of nero i saw that 6.6 express and this one Nero 6 Express Suite 3 Full oem DVD Version.which one is the right one for backing up your data like (movies)im kinda confuse.theres so many nero and i tried downloading that new one nero 7 but after i download it it will only go to the setup and its loading for like almost 45mins i dont know whats wrong? so i am kindly asking someone here to help me!!!if i bought the right one to back up my movies!!!i know someone here will help me foe sure cuz this site is the best!!!thanks everyone

2. born2ride

born2ride Regular member

aditek
    welcome nero alone will not copy you need something to remove the protection. there are a few ways to do that . you can go free or pay to play. the option is yours. let us know

when i dl nero 7 it took alomst 4 hr the first time. i never use older nero just the burn engine for shrink. but i really like nero7.

3. aditek

aditek Member

born2ride

oh ok...but i want to use nero just to burn the movies.i used dvdshrink and dvdfabdecryptor save it in my hard drive,

4. born2ride

born2ride Regular member

if your ripping them to hd with dvdfab then open with shrink
    thats what i do . see shrink cant handle newer protection by its self
    shrink uses either nero or decypter i believe

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  5. aditek

aditek Member

yeah i know sometimes shrink dont do a good job...but newayz if i ran into any problem ill post sometin here thanks again for ur support