1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help!!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by l3onl0ck, Apr 27, 2007.

1. l3onl0ck

l3onl0ck Member

hi all,i finally gotten my psp down to a fw 1.5 and installed the gpsp and sum roms from gba, but my question is would i be able to transfer a save file from my computer that was originaly a gba saved file onto my psp and then play my game from that file?

2. natman94

natman94 Guest

using pokemon for example, open visualboy advance (gba emulator for pc) and go file, open, and open the rom out of your psp eg.E:/PSP/GAME150/gpSP/PokemonEmerald.gba and then you should be able to open your saved game if you saved it on the game not on gpSP menu. Also, on your computer, if you open your rom out of E:/PSP/GAME150/gpSP/PokemonEmerald.gba you can use cheat codes on the game and get really cool things and pokemon, then save your game IN the game,START/SAVE then it will modify the saved file on your psp so when you open PokemonEmerald.gba on your psp, start it normally and open your saved file, and then you will have the saved file off your computer.

hope it helped

3. l3onl0ck

l3onl0ck Member

GREAT it worked!!! THX A BUNCH :D :D :D

4. natman94

natman94 Guest

no problem mate

5. l3onl0ck

l3onl0ck Member

ohh also i meant to ask, would i b able to load the saved game file from the psp to fix some codes and stuff?

6. natman94

natman94 Guest

Could you explain it a little more clearly please?

7. l3onl0ck

l3onl0ck Member

i had wanted to load my saved file that was on my psp to my gba that was on my pc to fix some bugs that was on my saved file on psp, but nvm i found out how to do it