1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by stagass, May 4, 2007.

1. stagass

stagass Regular member

hi guys.i'm really srry for posting this here but since so many artists look in here i wanted to ask a question.i really love musik.and i figured out that if i really love music why shouldn't i play some?so i wanna start an instrument.i really love guitar bcz it's awesome(and also kinda cheap) but i've heard that it's difficult.so i need some help on amking a choice:electric guitar or drums?
    plz help

2. Halen5150

Halen5150 Regular member

GUITAR FTW DUDE!!!! Think about it; when you're famous and have all these groupies for your band; who gets dibs first? Drummer or Lead guitarist? [Obviously lead guitar!!!]LOLLll

...j/k; man; but really; go with guitar......although drums may be easier to pick up; I would say that guitar is more rewarding when you get good @ it...

3. stagass

stagass Regular member

ok man.ty :) oh and one last question:what should i watch abt my new guitar?i mean what makes a guitar a good one?(for starters ofc)

4. 1273123

1273123 Member

i say drums, me and my bf both r drummers and by far its my fave insturment, like come on, who dosent get pleasure out of hitting things with sticks, lol jks its alot harder then it looks, excpecially when u get into the whole death metal and double kick but its awesome as long as u work on cordination lol