1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by 1ceCold, Jun 26, 2007.

1. 1ceCold

1ceCold Member

Alright, I put my ps2 drive(160) in my pc(20). Worked fine. PC had a critical error so I reformatted my ps2 drive for the pc so i could use a recovery tool to get everything off of the 20gig. Got it all off. Reformatted it, Transfered everything from the 160 to the 20. Reformatted the 160 to use it back in my ps2. Went to take it out and now the computer wont boot without it. So, I reformatted AGAIN this time without it. Seemed to be booting more slowly. After getting it have I wanted it. I put it back in to put some games on it. Put one on it. Went to take it out. Turned the pc back on and the same problem happened. Ive read everywhere on these forums and I cant seem to find anyone who's posted about this problem. Someone please help! Thanx, 1ceCold

2. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

idk wat u did google it or ask.com sounds like a bad transfer to me but i am unsure how to fix it