1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Info and Help on DEX

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by BlkFenix, Dec 17, 2012.

1. BlkFenix

BlkFenix Member

Hi

I'm a complete noob and I've not been following what's been going on with the PS3 for quite some time but now I want to start playing the thing again.

I've got a PS3 slim, currently I've got a CFW with a 3.60 version spoofer. I can't remember which CFW I had installed (told you it's been a while). I've got MultiMAN 2.09 installed.

I want to change my PS3 into a DEX but I want to know what this enables me to do.
    Will it let me play the latest games from disc and also play online?
    Will it let me play PSN games?

Also could someone provide a link to a tutorial that someone like me would be able to follow without too much of a problem.

Sorry about this but I'm not really sure what my first step should be to get going.

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. tongs007

tongs007 Regular member

why dont update to rogero 4.21 or 4.30 cfw cex its not as much of a headache as the dex thing

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

5. tongs007

tongs007 Regular member

i wouldnt mess about with dex its to much for noobs and i am not a noob with consoles but dex looks hard, i wont go there im happy on rogero

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

I for one use dex on daily basis.... No problems for me •﹏• but then again anyone who seen my sig knows I have 2 Dex units one converted and one a real one *^▁^* dex is not for beginners.....