1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need info on best working backup UMD

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Haseo, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Haseo

Haseo Member

Hello there, I thank the ppl who helped me earlier with helping me run PS1 on the psp.

Now I just need 1 more thing and then we'll be laughing!!

Does anyone know what the program they use to backup UMD's that you download off the net?

The one's downloaded work, but the ones that I have backed up only come up with a blank screen. I have used USB special system storage and 711umd dump or something like that. Fastloader and UMD Emulator don't seem to be compatible with 3.03oe-b.

Have also tried converting to CSO and dax. DAX ZISO doesn't seem to work either. So if anyone knows how to get the backup ones to work that would be cool.

2. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

that is a little weird, usb sss worked fine for me make sure you are doing it right by going into the menu have it hooked up to your comp. then enter usb mode, copy the game to a file then enter normal usb mode with your psp put the iso UNTOUCHED BY THE WAY (meaning do not make any changes to the file) and just put it in ms0>ISO then run it in the game menu plus it might help if you upgraded to 3.03 oe-c.