1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need info on software to buy for burning dvds

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jmckaycr, Feb 11, 2005.

1. jmckaycr

jmckaycr Member

I am interested in burning dvds and I just need to know what the best and easiest software is to accomplish that. I have a Dell Inspiron 600m if it is relivant. Thanks

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

Try DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter, they are free, and do the job perfectly.
    Nero for burning is probably the most popular, but you have to pay for that one.

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

You need at least 10 extra gigs of hardware space.

Software to buy?
    You came to the right place: dvd shrink,dvd decrypter,and nero 6+ are most preferred here at A.D.

Dvd shrink and dvd decrypter are free,just click the links. dvd shrink does rip,but it's main function is to compress larger dvd-9 discs to burn onto a standard dvd-5 blank.

Dvd decrypter is a more powerful ripper and also has a burn engine.

Nero is my favorite burning program. Dvd shrink uses nero or decrypter to do the burning,automatically with no extra steps.If you don't have it,you can download a free 30 day trial.
    Good Luck

Check out the many guides for these programs.Just click the guide tab on top or search in the forum rooms for other guides.These are excellent/high quality programs and most members will tell you they are better than any other software that they paid for.

4. MarkNZ

MarkNZ Regular member

For the best on the planet you can't go past CloneDVD2 & AnyDVD.

1. AnyDVD has the latest fix for the new encrypton's
    2. Clone DVD is User friendly, fast, Supports Dual Layer & is recommend to work best with cloneDVD2

You can download the full working trial version's & use them for 21 days & see for your self.

Here is the link for you:

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Have fun