1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!!! NEED INPUT !!! Labels on Games???

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dukill, Jan 3, 2004.

1. dukill

dukill Member

Do you guys put labels on your games? I heard that it is bad to put them on dvd backups but i was wondering about ps2 backups. I know there was a thread about this earlier but not a whole lot was said so i need as much input as i can get. I labeled one game but it seemed pretty shaky but i dont know if it was the game or the label? Thanks for the help.

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

i'm afraid this label thing will never get a real answer as some people seem to have great sucess with labels and it seem to create a nightmare for others i think it has to do with different media types and players some players dont seem to mind labels others wont play discs with them on if you visit the after dawn dvd forums there many threads on this subject but i dont think there has ever be a satisfactory conclusion reached

3. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

Hmmm, personally, i haven't had problems with the games i put labels on (don't do it now, use a sharpie), but have had to physically soak labels off some dvd backups because they wouldn't read either in stand alone dvd player or dvd-rom drive on my pc. Once they were taken off, they played fine. It seems it's not an immediate problem, more weeks/ months/ years down the line.

Dene