1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need major help in my computer!!!

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by noobz, Apr 29, 2007.

1. noobz

noobz Guest

please help me i need to clean my computer so it can be just like when i got it like with no extra files or softwares. please help me some people say reformat i really dont know how to do anything please help.

2. ffg7

ffg7 Regular member

is this pc a name brand like hp or a clone? does it come with recovery cd's or the option to do a system restore at bootup by pressing f10 or f12?

3. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

The other option is by ghosting your computer now and then format it and then install everything back to the factory settings then keep the ghost files for later.

4. noobz

noobz Guest

ok see i dont know what u guys are talking about and i dont have any recovery cd's and it is a hp pavalian a810n. and i want to know how to format it then i will keep on adding stuff and then i will need anti-virus software/anti-spyware and a firewall or anything else i need.

5. ffg7

ffg7 Regular member

6. noobz

noobz Guest

so.... now i just order these disks and recover?

7. ffg7

ffg7 Regular member

can do that or buy a copy of xp so that you can use it on any computer 1 at a time were as you can only use the recovery disks only on that pc.