1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need more help please

Discussion in 'PS2' started by labajue, Dec 2, 2003.

1. labajue

labajue Member

i havent posted a thread in agesi know how to backup my games but i havent done it in a few months so ime not sure if with the stuff i got it will still work the last game i backed up was hulk and worked fine i want to back uppro evoltion soccer ime using ps2 v .4 and a neo 2.2 chip with first swap magic disks will these swap magic disk work with the newer games or will i have to update my swap magic disksi know older games like splinter cell i have to preform the double swap trick with cd loader please help

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

swap magic 2 and cd loader should still be fine for booting your new games

3. labajue

labajue Member

my swap magic disks are version one so will it still play new games

4. Irocz005

Irocz005 Regular member

From what I have read, I think the newer version has a better chance than the older one at new games, especially combined with the CD loader program that has been mentioned in several threads.

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

i have no idea if swap magic 1 will work with the newer games guess your just going to have to backup your games and try them out hopefuly somebody else is using them and can help you with some more info