1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need more help with spanglish

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by noclue211, Apr 7, 2005.

1. noclue211

noclue211 Member

Ok heres the thing, the way i used to back up my dvds was useing autoshrinkiso. dvd shrink to compress and dvd decrypter to burn well due to the protection on the disc this method does not work anymore because dvd shrink must compress and back up to hard drive for dvd decrypter to burn the iso. image and the protection wont allow this....i need a new method of creating a compressed iso. image to burn useing dvd decrypter i had posted earlier and someone nicely responded but i really didnt understand all that well what i needed to do can someone give me a step by step newbie method for creating the iso. file to burn useing dvd decrypter.

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

3. crozzman

crozzman Regular member

Last edited: Apr 8, 2005
  4. Czarlives

Czarlives Member

My first try at backing up also Spanglish failed. I use DVD Shrink+Nero and the only movie that it failed to backup until now was the Grudge. I downloaded a copy of DVD Decrypter last month and it solved that problem.

DVD shrink failed on Spanglish so I tried DVD Decrypter, but it locked up with Read Errors. Then I downloaded the latest version of DVD Decrypter and it worked fine.

So far the combination of DVD Shrink and Nero has worked on backing up 95% of my movie collection. Using DVD Decrypyter on any troublesome movies brings my success rate to 100%.

5. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

You will find yourself using DVD Decrypter more and more for ripping as DVD Shrink is no longer being updated.

6. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

@noclue......................

how many TIMES are you going to post THAT?
    my head is swelling now.................

do you read at all first?? try reading the guides..

not just pointing at you but..
    were going to have this all over again looks like

good day....

7. Ray40

Ray40 Member

I know what you all need to do regarding Spanglish. LET IT GO!!! ENOUGH GEEZ LOUISE!! LMAO